Terms and Conditions - 7UP BIG PACK PROMO – BRING HOME THE STARS
- ‘7UP BIG PACK PROMO – BRING HOME THE STARS’(“Promotion’) is brought to you by PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd. (‘Organizer’).
- The Promotion is valid from January 04, 2014 till February 10, 2014 in States of Tamil Nadu & Karnataka only (‘Promotion Period’). Any participant from any other state will be disqualified at any stage of the promotion.Only state/central government issued documents submitted by the claimant for verification will form the basis for deciding residential status.
- Promotion is valid on 1l/1.25l/ 1.5l/2l/2.25l/2.5l PET bottles of 7UPonly (‘Product/7UP Big Bottle’). It is not valid on 7UpNimbooz, 7Up Nimbooz Masala &7Up Lemony Bite.
- Promotion is open to all Indian residents above 14 years of age except employees and family members of the Organizers, its associate companies, it’s advertising and promotional agencies, its Agents, its distributor, its auditors, its bottlers/JV Partners and their associate companies.
- Promotion is being conducted under the supervision of an independent firm of Chartered Accountants (‘Auditors’).
- Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Participation is optional. Products without the Promotion are also available.
- During the Promotion Period, 3 winners each from the states of TN & Karnataka (i.e. taking out a total of 6 winners from both the locations)could win the chance to invite Actor SilambarasanThesinguRajendar(S.T.R.) applicable for claimants from TN or PuneethRajkumar (Rajkumar) applicable for claimants from Karnataka to their home . During each of such visit, Actor S.T.R. or Rajkumar will do any of the following:
(i) Meet and Greet the winners;
(ii) Have a photograph taken with the winners and their respective families;
(iii) Give an autograph to the winners.
- The security of Actors S.T.R.& Rajkumar is paramount for the Organizer and as such, during the visit, Actor S.T.R.’s &Rajkumars’ security will be handled by the Organizer’s Agency. In this regard, before Actor S.T.R. or Rajkumar visit the winners’ house, the Organizer and/or its Agency will visit these houses. In case during any of these visits, the Organizer and/or its Agency is of the view that the winners’ house or its location is not safe for the Actors’ visit, the Organizer shall have the sole discretion to either change the location of the meeting/visit or disqualify the winner(s). It is clarified that the decision of the organizer shall be final in this regard and no communications will be entertained. In case the venue is shifted to another place, the organizer would arrange the alternate event for the winner and his immediate family which would include his wife, children and parents only.
- Even During the event if the organizer or its security agencies are of the view that the actors face a security threat from the occupants of the winners house, the event can be called off or shifted to another venue. In such a scenario, the Organizer will directly inform such winner(s) about these details.
- In case the location of the meeting changes all costs relating to travel from the winner’s place of residence (Organizer’s choice of hotel shall be final) for the winner will be borne by the Organizer. All other expenses not expressly included above will not be borne by the Organizer or any other agency on Organizer’s behalf, and will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Further, in case the winner is not willing to redeem the prize and/or is not willing to meet the Stars at the location chosen by the Organizer, the Organizer will forfeit the prize, without entertaining any communication in this regard.
- To participate:
i. User has to collect two Labels of the products (7UP Big Pack).
ii. As soon as user gets both the labels, he/she will SMS <7UP I FEEL UP> to 08800707070 (standard SMS charges apply).
iii. Participant will receive a SMS acknowledging his/her participation.
iv. Participant will be required to retain both the labels for validation.
v. 3 winners each for TN & Karnataka will be chosen by using a Randomizer software by the Organizer.
vi. A member of a Family would be entitled to win only once. Family is defined as comprising of members living under the same roof/ having the same address.
vii. A participant is entitled to win the prize only once.
viii. Further to the above, only state/central government issued documents submitted by the claimant for verification will form the basis for deciding residential status for the above purpose.
ix. The decision of the organizers would be final and no communication would be entertained in this regard.
x. Winners will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizers.
Claimants for TN & Karnataka (3 each) will be chosen using a randomizorsoftware as per the following schedule:
S.No Data Range Period during which claimant would be selected 1. 4th Jan – 10th Jan 11th Jan – 14th Jan 2. 4th Jan – 25th Jan 26th Jan – 29th Jan 3. 4th Jan – 10th Feb 11th Feb – 15th Feb
(i) The above Schedule may change in case of any technical impediments or force majure conditions.
(ii) Declaration of winners is subject to audit and other clauses of the T&C.
- If it is found that the Participants do not have the valid labels, he/she will be immediately disqualified.
- The details of the visit will be communicated to winners directly.
- The cost of sending an SMS is as per the applicable tariff of the service provider. It is recommended that consumers check with their individual service provider for the tariff rates.
- Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the SMS into the Organizers data base, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. Organizers do not guarantee delivery of SMS and are not responsible in case the SMS does not reach the specified number due to any reason, including network problem.
- Only the valid entries (includes entries complete in all respects and transmitted in the manner specified in the T&C)received by the Organizer from 00.00.00hrs on January 4, 2014 upto 23.59.59 hrs on February 10, 2014 would be considered for the prize.
(i) The winner will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the number from which the entry was sent.
(ii) Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of this visit for which the winners will be required to sign an indemnity in favour of the Organizer.
(iii) If the Winner(s) fails to avail of the actor’svisit to this location(s), when specified by the Organizer the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
(iv) The winner will be contacted 4 times over a period of 24 hours to inform him/her of the win. In the event that the winner is not contacted in the 4tries the Organizer shall be at a liberty to pass on the prize to the next winner or cancel the prize without any further communication to the winner.
(v) The Organizers will contact the winner(s) at the contact number from which the SMS entry was made, collect the prize winning label and documents like proof of ID, Address, Age, copy of PAN card/form 60 besides other documents as required against a receipt and verify the claim before redeeming the prize. Award of prizes is subject to the verification of the prize winning label and documents by the Auditor. After verification the prize winner will be informed the entire process of redemption of the prize.
(vi) Organizers shall not be liable for any cancellations and/or delays and/or last minute change in schedule due to any reason including but not limited to force majeure, logistical problems or non-availability of Actor S.T.R./Rajkumar and the Winner shall not have any claim against Organizer for the same and shall be deemed to have availed of his/her prize. Organizer shall not be responsible for any such eventuality and the Winner undertakes not to claim any compensation from the Organizer for the same.
- SMS sent to any other number except mentioned above shall not be considered for the participation. Entries from any platform other than SMS will not be considered for the prize.
- Participant claiming prizes will have to surrender their original labels to the representative of the Organizers against a receipt for the purpose of verification by the Auditors.Photocopies/duplicate copies will not be entertained for the purpose of redemption of the Promotion.
- Decision of Organizer’s and Auditors will be final and binding with regard to Promotion and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All labels collected shall become the property of the Organizer.
- In the event of a death of the prize winner, no claim from the nominees or legal heirs of the prize winner will be entertained for receiving the prize.
- The Organizer urges the use of personal numbers of the participants to the Organizer for easy tracking and corresponding.
- The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the contest.
- Notification of the Winner status must be kept confidential until the Winners are publicly revealed by the Organizer or the Winner prize will be forfeited.
- At the Organizer's request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) like presence of media at the venue of the visit, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and Indian residency at the time of delivery of the prizes.Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prizes.
- The Organizer's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any decision taken by the Organizer.
- Organizers reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- All disputes relating to this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi only.